Photography Exhibition to Celebrate Hoosick Community

Photography Exhibition to Celebrate Hoosick Community

Photography Exhibition to Celebrate Hoosick Community

HAYC3 announces the first-ever Hoosick community photography show. All Hoosick residents are encouraged to participate in ‘Hidden Hoosick,’ which opens Friday, June 20. The exhibit is meant to celebrate the visual aspects of our community. Some are things or places we see everyday and forget to notice, that we take for granted, and others we need to look a little harder or more closely to find. Sometime it’s the bigger picture, and sometimes it’s in the details. The photo must be taken by a Hoosick resident in the Town of Hoosick or the Village of Hoosick Falls, N.Y. Black and white and color photographs are acceptable. Submissions are due by June 16; one entry per person. Photographs submitted for the exhibit should be framed and ready to hang. Photographers must be willing to sell their photographs; the photographers will determine price. Sales will be split 75/25, with 75% of the purchase price going to the photographer. The other 25% will be used to support 120gallery90 and other HAYC3 Arts programs. For more information, visit hayc3.org.

 

0 Comments

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.