Sign Up Now for the Race for the Cure September 21

Sign Up Now for the Race for the Cure September 21

Sign Up Now for the Race for the Cure September 21

The Race for the Cure is coming to Manchester on September 21. Sign up now to register, pledge or volunteer.

The Race for the Cure is coming to Manchester on September 21. Sign up now to register, pledge or volunteer.

Twenty-first birthdays are special, and this one is no different. The 21st annual Vermont Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure kicks off in Manchester, Vt., on Saturday, September 21. That’s just over a month away, and there’s still plenty of time to register, pledge, volunteer, or form or join a team by going to komenvtnh.org right now. Part race, part festival, part rally and all heart, the Race is a 5K run or walk, plus a new 10K race, to benefit Komen Vermont New Hampshire. As always, 75% of all monies raised at the race and other events underwrites breast cancer education, screening and treatment programs in Vermont and New Hampshire while the remaining 25% is dedicated to breast cancer research.The participation of runners and walkers — whether in person, or if you can’t make it on Race Day and you’d still like to take part, as a Virtual Runner — directly impacts the health and wellbeing of countless women, men and children in Vermont and New Hampshire. Thanks to last year’s Racers, Rompers (snowshoes) and Riders (horseback), the VT-NH Affiliate recently granted $450,000 to 16 breast cancer programs in both states.To register as a timed or untimed runner in either race or the walk, or as a Virtual Runner, click the ‘Register as an Individual’ tab at komenvtnh.org, or form or join an existing team by clicking the appropriate buttons. For more information, call 802-362-2733 or visit komenvtnh.org. For more information about Susan G. Komen for the Cure, breast health or breast cancer, visit komen.org or call 1-877 GO KOMEN.

0 Comments

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.