Tinmouth Old Firehouse Concert

Tinmouth Old Firehouse Concert

Tinmouth Old Firehouse Concert

On Friday, April 11, at 7:30 p.m., Michele Fay and Tim Price will bring original and Americana music to Tinmouth’s Old Firehouse. Michele’s lyrics are woven seamlessly with her crystal clear, authentic voice; her husband Tim embellishes with mandolin and guitar. The musicians get 90% of your $10 or more donations, and the Town the other 10% for use of the building. Homemade desserts, coffee, and tea are available.

 

0 Comments

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.